Hi readers! Happy Leap Day! I hope your week is starting off GREAT! We are honored to have the fabulous Peet Roeven on our blog as a guest today! She has whipped up a floral masterpiece that doesn’t lose any luster on the inside! Read on and enjoy!
1. Adhere black cardstock to a square cardbase.
2. On top of the black cardstock, layer the stitched and die cut frames as well as white cardstock panel embossed with the Polka Dots embossing folder. When adhering the frames, use dimensional adhesive/foam dots.
3. Stamp Penny Black 40-447 Poppy Gems onto watercolor paper using Ranger Archival Ink. Paint with Derwent Inktense Pencils. Fussy cut the flowers, stems, and leaves. Embellish the centers of the flowers with Glossy Accents and small beads. Adhere to card using dimensional adhesive. Tuck some portions of the flowers inside of the frames and allow some to extend outside of the frames.
Inside the card
1. Stamp sentiment, Penny Black 30-350 Sentiment Collection, onto white cardstock using black ink. Mount onto small piece of black cardstock and adhere to inside of card.
2. Embellish the sentiment panel with Penny Black 51-196 Geometric Borders, die cut from white cardstock.
3. Stamp Penny Black 40-447 Poppy Gems onto watercolor paper using Ranger Archival Ink. Paint with Derwent Inktense Pencils. Fussy cut a portion of the image and adhere to interior of card. Embellish flower centers with Glossy Accents and small beads.
Blog Candy Alert!! Follow our blog via email and comment on this post for a chance to win a special blog candy!
Congrats! Blog Candy Winners!
From: Be Inspired by a Song: Sharon Rosner!
From: Emboss Resist Ink Blended Floral Card Using Spring Flowers: Helen Gullet!
From: Sparkly Peeps Card Using March 2016 Card Kit by Nichol Magouirk!: Debbie Siddle
From: Watercolor Leaves for Spring!: Paulette Still
From: Creative Uses with Debby Hughes Combining Stamp Sets: Christine Kosmak!
From: Weekender with Wanda – Ideaology Charm Bracelet!: Jan Elmore!
From: Lucy’s Sequins… made with love!: Arianna Barbara!
Please email [email protected] with your mailing address (if applicable), the name of the blog you won from, and the prize you won to claim your prize!