Studio Monday with Nina-Marie: Therm O Web Flock Sheets!
Hello everyone, it’s Nina-Marie here with you today, sharing some inspiration using products from our August Brand of the Month, Therm O Web!
I adore Therm O Web’s new Flock Sheets; they come in a rainbow of colors and add an unexpected, velvety touch to your project. With our Simon exclusive Build a Rainbow and Lawn Fawn Simple Puffy Clouds dies, I cut the Flock Sheets and created a colorful rainbow!
For extra color, I used some of the Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow pattern paper to the card base and a circle sentiment from our Simon exclusive Greetings Mix 1 stamp set; the circle really complements the arches of the rainbow and the puffy clouds.
Want to see how I put this entire card together??!! Press play on the video below!
WATCH THE VIDEO
Blog Candy Alert!! Follow our blog via email and comment on this post for a chance to win special blog candy!
Blog Candy Winners!!
- Amore Laurafadora: Peeking Friends: Debbie Siddle!
- 3 Easy Cards with 1 Kit!: Cheri Johnston!
- An EXCLUSIVE Enamel Pin Collection to LOVE!: Bonnie Eng!
- Yippee for Yana: One Layer Masked Floral Card: Abby!
- Picture Book Party!: Sabrina Radican!
- Super Simple Miss You with CZ: Sue D!
- Back to School Basics!: CINDY Aguirre!
- Crafty Quintet: Tips for Mass-Producing Cards: Books_and_scraps!
- Art Journaling with Therm O Web Deco Foils: NatQuebec!
- August Brand of the Month: Therm O Web!!: Mary-Anne V!
- What’s New from Gina K Designs!: Maureen Reiss!
- One Stamp Five Ways: Never Quit Swimming: Hamutal Shafrir!
- Interactive Cards by Jess: Double Slider Holiday Card: Gab!
- Mixed Media: Watercolor Rings with Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks: Rebecca RamirezBarnes!
- Work It Wednesday July 2019: Tim Holtz!: TracyM #6773!
- Yippee for Yana: Gold Tropical Card: Carla Hundley!
- Amore Laurafadora: Perfect Shapes: BeverlyBL!
- Combining & Altering Stamp Sets to Create a Scene: Judy B!
- Color Coordinates: Summer House: ROSALIE JOHNSON!
- Funny Friday: Puppies Flutters!: Debbie Siddle!
- Party Like a Panda Slider Surprise!: Sue Hudson!
- Studio Monday with Nina-Marie: August 2019 Card Kit 3 Ways!: Steffi H.!
Please email [email protected] with the name of the blog you won from, your prize(s), and your address if applicable!
Super cute card!!!! Thanks for the Blog Candy win!!!!
I love the rainbow and clouds!
I don’t have any of the flock yet but it looks so fun. I already follow by email.
Wow! Love the video, Nina and The flocking is perfect and so easy!
Beautiful card-love this new flocking material.
Enjoyed watching your flocking sheet technique. Looks so easy to do and your card is so cute.
Fun way to make the
rainbow card. And I
was one of the Blog
Candy Winners, thank
you so much!
Carla from Utah
Very bright and cheerful! It could be used for many types of cards. The flock thermo web material adds an interesting feel (no pun intended). Thank you for sharing!
Rainbow cards make for such happy cards!
So pretty with the flocking.
LOVE this cute and colorful card!!!
Super cute idea.So glad I seen your video.
Oh wow, those clouds look amazing!! Great card
So happy to see my name as a blog candy winner! Thanks!
Nice card. The flock thermo paper has great colors.
This is so pretty! :) Love how the rainbow turned out.
so fun and colourful!
Gorgeous card! I wouldn’t be able to stop touching it!
Such a cute card! Love it!! ?
I love the look of the flocked paper. I wish they had a multiple color pack. I’m so cheap I don’t want to purchase all of them. I have foiled many cards. I’m excited to give this a go. The card looks so nice and I would love to make some fuzzy animals for a kids card.
I was just going to say what a wonderful rainbow card, but I also need to say a huge thanks as I have won twice!
So colorful – always love those rainbow colors!!
Gorgeous, I worked with flock sheets a few years ago. I used them for Christmas cards, green for the trees wit a part of white for snow and they where so much fun to make.
A whole difference with the flock powders from years and years ago.
Great to see that Ther O Web has them released in such great colours. Thank you so much Nina-Marie for showing your awesome card.
What cute fuzzy projects! That rainbow is adorable.
I love the feel flock and this looks like it is really easy to use. Thanks for the video. I can’t wait to order some and give it a try.
Im a winner
Just sent an email!
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!
Luvin’ that soft, fuzzy look!
I’ve done flocking before with other projects, using the smelly glue, and loose flocking and it was gross and stinky. This looks so much neater and easier! Love that bright soft rainbow!
Oh – and saw that I was a blog candy winner – thank you!!!!
Love the flock texture and the colours are so bright and beautiful. Hugz
What a gorgeous, bold rainbow!! Love it!!
Love the flocking Nina-Marie. I think the rainbow dsp at the bottom is the perfect addition!
What a great card. I was not sure about the flocking because I remember it being so messy to do but these flocking sheets are great. I will have to add this to my list to purchase.
Love the rainbow and matching stripes!