Studio Monday with Nina-Marie: Therm O Web Flock Sheets!
Hello everyone, it’s Nina-Marie here with you today, sharing some inspiration using products from our August Brand of the Month, Therm O Web!
I adore Therm O Web’s new Flock Sheets; they come in a rainbow of colors and add an unexpected, velvety touch to your project. With our Simon exclusive Build a Rainbow and Lawn Fawn Simple Puffy Clouds dies, I cut the Flock Sheets and created a colorful rainbow!
For extra color, I used some of the Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow pattern paper to the card base and a circle sentiment from our Simon exclusive Greetings Mix 1 stamp set; the circle really complements the arches of the rainbow and the puffy clouds.
Want to see how I put this entire card together??!! Press play on the video below!
WATCH THE VIDEO
Blog Candy Alert!! Follow our blog via email and comment on this post for a chance to win special blog candy!
Blog Candy Winners!!
- Amore Laurafadora: Peeking Friends: Debbie Siddle!
- 3 Easy Cards with 1 Kit!: Cheri Johnston!
- An EXCLUSIVE Enamel Pin Collection to LOVE!: Bonnie Eng!
- Yippee for Yana: One Layer Masked Floral Card: Abby!
- Picture Book Party!: Sabrina Radican!
- Super Simple Miss You with CZ: Sue D!
- Back to School Basics!: CINDY Aguirre!
- Crafty Quintet: Tips for Mass-Producing Cards: Books_and_scraps!
- Art Journaling with Therm O Web Deco Foils: NatQuebec!
- August Brand of the Month: Therm O Web!!: Mary-Anne V!
- What’s New from Gina K Designs!: Maureen Reiss!
- One Stamp Five Ways: Never Quit Swimming: Hamutal Shafrir!
- Interactive Cards by Jess: Double Slider Holiday Card: Gab!
- Mixed Media: Watercolor Rings with Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks: Rebecca RamirezBarnes!
- Work It Wednesday July 2019: Tim Holtz!: TracyM #6773!
- Yippee for Yana: Gold Tropical Card: Carla Hundley!
- Amore Laurafadora: Perfect Shapes: BeverlyBL!
- Combining & Altering Stamp Sets to Create a Scene: Judy B!
- Color Coordinates: Summer House: ROSALIE JOHNSON!
- Funny Friday: Puppies Flutters!: Debbie Siddle!
- Party Like a Panda Slider Surprise!: Sue Hudson!
- Studio Monday with Nina-Marie: August 2019 Card Kit 3 Ways!: Steffi H.!
Please email [email protected] with the name of the blog you won from, your prize(s), and your address if applicable!
What a beautiful rainbow card!! Love it!!?
Super cute Nina. I love the colours and the texture that flocking adds to a card. Lovely job!
Such a cute card. Adore the gorgeous texture and beautiful colours.
This is such a sweet design, and a great process video. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.
Super pretty card Nina ❤
Love those puffy cloud die!!
Super cheerful card to cheer us for Monday
I have never used flocking – love the fantastic results – sweet colorful card:)
Rainbow cards are always a great idea!
Hooray for Monday’s! Love the Rainbow card and puffy clouds. Just getting into foiling so this was fun to watch come together.
Love those flocking sheets! And those colours are fabulous!
So lovely, the flocking truly adds a lovely unexpected touch to the cards!
Beautiful card!! Love the rainbow!
I love that velvety look!! It is so colorful and summer like!! Very cheerful!!
CUTE card, Wow, these flocking sheets are certainly bright and no mess!
So super cute!
A very pretty card! love the rainbow!
I like the depth. It adds a lot to the look.
So cute! I have to admit, I didn’t even know what a flocking sheet was before reading this post but I’m all for adding dimension and texture to cards. I can see myself getting into these!
Vibrant, happy and packed with fabulous layers and textures – awesome!
Fun card! Thanks for the tutorial on using thr flocking sheets!
Love the sweet card. Those flock sheets are super. Could see using them for a variety of things. How fun!
I used Thermoweb flock on my Easter cards, I love it! Your rainbow card is so cute!
So cool! I’ve never tried flocking. Looks terrific! On my list of must-try things!
Sweet card! And while I love the bright colors, I’m already picturing how the black flock will work on my halloween cards.
Very cool and less muss and less fuss.
Great cheering up card!
Cool products and fun card!!! Thanks for sharing.
Wow! What a beautiful card- I love the dimension and texture that the flocking gives!
What a pretty and fun card.
Cute idea using flock sheets
I’ve been eyeing those flocking sheets–thanks for the inspiration!
Just an INCREDIBLE rainbow Card!!!!
Such a cheerful card! Thanks for the really helpful video!
Such a pretty card!
Thanks for sharing…
Such a delightful card, Niina-Marie. Thanks for sharing it and the video that demos the flocking materials.
How great are these?!?!
what a sweet cheerful card
The rainbow and cloud card is adorable. Love the texture added using the flocked paper.
Love your card! What a neat idea to use the Thermo Web Flocking. Thanks for the inspiration!
Such a cheerful card.
I love the texture of flocking! Such a happy card! TFS
Love the bright colorful rainbow card!
Always a fan of a pretty rainbow card. Love the flocked clouds.
Love your cute rainbow card with the flocking. Seems this goes on better than the regular foil which I find leaves gaps. Thanks for sharing. Think I will buy some of the sheets. Is there a variety pack by any chance?
Fun card, thank you for the introduction to so much pretty colours of this new product x
Pretty colors and a fun texture!
Such a pretty rainbow!
Love this fun card. Those flocking sheets look like so much fun. I think I have some flocking powder in my stash from MANY years ago and, you’re right, it was so messy I only used it once. These sheets may be the answer!
great video and flocking sheets! Makes a nice rainbow card TFS