You know what they say: It’s what’s on the inside that counts. Especially when it comes to handmade cards!
In Insider, you’ll learn the ins and outs of continuing card designs on the inside of your cards…in very clever ways.
Join instructors Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, Laura Bassen, and friends for four creativity-packed days filled with tips and tricks designed to make your cards as delightful on the inside as they are on the outside. With plenty of follow-along videos, an inspirational gallery, helpful forum, and more, you’ll have loads of ideas to add a special touch to all your handmade greetings.
- 16+ videos and cards!
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers (open for pre-class discussion on September 13, 2013 and then archived on October 12, 2013 for your reference).
- Random giveaways for class participation.
- Shopping discounts to online stores during class.
- A student gallery to show your work!
For a chance to win a FREE spot in this class, please comment on this blog post and follow our blog via email. The winner will be announced soon! Good luck!