Hi friends! Our full week of our popular, FREE craft series 5 Ways in 5 Days continues –and today is our FIRST Bonus content day of class! We are delighted to bring this series to you that includes a list of incredible designers including: Laura Bassen, Nina-Marie Trapani, Kristina Werner, Yana Smakula, Cathy Zielske, Caly Person, Shari Carroll, Nichol Sphor, and Jennifer McGuire!
Throughout this series spanning November 15th – November 21st, we’ll be sharing with you 45 AMAZING holiday crafting ideas . Today we’re going to focus on 5 new holiday color combinations! Let’s dive in for some ideas!
The five new holiday color combos included into today’s FREE class include:
- (Pink and Green Combination) Guava, Watermelon, Cherry, Pearfection, and Field
- (Pink and Blue Combination) Guava, Watermelon, Cherry, Morning, Twilight, and Galaxy
- (Variation of Greens and Blue (cardstock)) Aspen, Sage, Pine, Pearfection, and Field
- (Traditional Reds and Greens) Aspen, Sage, Pine, Watermelon, Rose Apple, and Merlot
- (Monochromatic Blues and Grays) Morning, Twilight, Galaxy, Flannel, White, and Charcoal
Thanks to our teacher of the day, Yana! Thanks SO much for joining our 5 Ways in 5 Days FREE class series! We hope you enjoyed it and learned a lot! If you missed any of the classes or would like to rewatch any, you can find them all HERE!