Hi Bloggers! Happy Sunday to you! I’d like to welcome guest designer Lea Lawson to our blog today! She whipped up a seriously cool card using Dear Lizzy & WPlus9 products! The result: BEAUTIFUL! I love it when designers show us how to combine a lot of elements from different sources to make one unified fantastic project. Don’t you?
Let the creative juices flow …. & enjoy!
When I received the new Polka Dot Party collection by Dear Lizzy, and knew that I wanted to pair it with my WPlus9 stamps & dies. I was inspired by the soft pink & aqua shades included in the collection, & added a bit of trendy gold here & there! This was perfect for a love themed card, especially for that one special person in your life!
1. Make A2 card from white cardstock.
2. Cut the background star paper slightly smaller.
3. Cut the 3×4 card from patterned paper, then stamp the sentiment to it.
4. Adhere it to the star paper using foam adhesive.
5. Add the two tabs & the gold clothespin to the upper left corner of the card.
6. Cut a small strip of ruffled paper & adhere to the bottom of the stamped card.
7. Wrap twine around the ruffled paper, then adhere the entire block to the card front.
8. Die-cut two feathers from vellum & tissue paper, & adhere to the right side.
9. Accent the top of the ruffle paper with stitched & epoxy stickers.
10. Add two photo corners, an epoxy sticker & a twine double bow to the right side of the ruffle.
11. Accent with wood veneer stars, then stamp the rest of the sentiment to the bottom of the card to finish.
Thanks so much for reading and to Lea for being a guest today!
Blog Candy Alert!! Follow our blog via email and comment on this post for a chance to win a special blog candy!