- Cut & Score some Seasonal papers per configurations measurements. Cut out corners only and fold sides. These will fit perfectly:
- Cut 5 5/8″ x 5 5/8″, Score 1 1/2″
- Cut 4 11/16″ x 4 11/16″, Score 1 1/2″
- Cut 4 1/8″ x 5 5/8″, Score 1 1/2″
- Cut 4 5/8 x 5 5/8″, Score 1 1/2″
- Slop some glue & seal into the boxes and adhere papers. Let dry.
- Cover seams of the boxes and exposed edges with tissue tape. You can adhere loose ends of tissue tape with multi-medium.
- Use the Drill Punch to make holes in the Configurations frame for Pulley Wheels, Mini Lantern, and Box Corners.
- Spray Woodlands Tree with Mini Mister filled with water and Distress Ink (I used Broken China)
- Finish wrapping edges and back with Tissue Tape. Snip corners for easy folding. Burnish tape with your fingers to secure.
- Lightly brush your Woodlands tree with Glue N Seal and sprinkle Rock Candy Dry Stickles over for a magical sparkle. Let dry.
- Color Tissue Tape with Pewter Distress Stain for metallic sheen. Let dry.
- Brush Rock Candy Stickles along the sides & anywhere else you want to have a sugary sparkle!
- Grunge Blocks – choose a small word (3-4 letters), paint backing blocks very lightly with a paint dabber (I used Pitch Black), ink letters with Distress Ink (I used Vintage Photo). Wipe off excess paint with towel. Attach letters to block backing with Glossy Accents & let dry.
- Once dry, distress with the Sanding Grip -you can focus on edges to make letters stand out
- Screw Pulley Wheels into the Configurations frame
- Attach Box Corners, Plaquettes, Solids Paper String and bead, Label Pulls
- Attach Christmas Muse Tokens & Baubles to Swivel Clasps & hang on Clock Key
- Decorate Woodlands tree with Silver Tinsel Twine and distress inked Baubles – you can secure Baubles by squeezing Multi Medium Matte into tree and setting Baubles into it.
- One Corked Vial is filled with Baubles and one is full of Dry Rock Candy Stickles. I thought they looked nice next to the Fractured Doll. I glued them in with multi-medium matte and covered that with dry stickles to make the glue look like snow.
Have a crafty Saturday!
Blog Candy Alert: Join our following and leave a comment for a chance to win a mini bottle of Multi Medium Matte!