Hi friends! Check out the NEWEST color Tim Holtz just introduced to the Distress family…the beautiful Speckled Egg. It’s available in 8 of his traditional distress products and there’s a new addition of an enamel collector’s pin.
A walk down memory lane…
- Tim’s vote of the most popular Distress color.
- The number of years it has been since Distress ink was introduced to the world.
- The FIRST Distress Ink collector’s enamel pin.
- Introduced originally as a limited edition in late Summer 2011, Tim Holtz and Ranger Ink released this Fall Trio of colors: Seedless Preserves, Gathered Twigs, and Ripe Persimmon.
- The year that the Distress Family of Colors DOUBLED!
- In January 2015, Cracked Pistachio kicked off a year of monthly new Distress color reveals!
- Introduced originally as a limited edition in Autumn 2011, Tim Holtz and Ranger Ink released this Winter Trio of colors: Evergreen Bough, Festive Berries, and Iced Spruce.
- Number of Limited Edition STAMPtember® exclusive stamp sets Tim has collaborated with us!
- Tim’s voted most underrated Distress color (& one of his favorites!) ((Tim, we heart Old Paper too!))
- Simon Says Stamp President and Momma Heidi Crowl with Tim Holtz at the most recent Creativation show in January 2020!
Don’t miss Tim’s AMAZING introduction to the new color showing swatches, samples, and MORE!
Did you know: there will be 11 MORE Distress colors to look forward to! All will be revealed by December 2021!
Shop the new color: