Speckled Egg is the NEWEST Tim Holtz Distress Color!
Hi friends! Check out the NEWEST color Tim Holtz just introduced to the Distress family…the beautiful Speckled Egg. It’s available in 8 of his traditional distress products and there’s a new addition of an enamel collector’s pin.
A walk down memory lane…
- Tim’s vote of the most popular Distress color.
- The number of years it has been since Distress ink was introduced to the world.
- The FIRST Distress Ink collector’s enamel pin.
- Introduced originally as a limited edition in late Summer 2011, Tim Holtz and Ranger Ink released this Fall Trio of colors: Seedless Preserves, Gathered Twigs, and Ripe Persimmon.
- The year that the Distress Family of Colors DOUBLED!
- In January 2015, Cracked Pistachio kicked off a year of monthly new Distress color reveals!
- Introduced originally as a limited edition in Autumn 2011, Tim Holtz and Ranger Ink released this Winter Trio of colors: Evergreen Bough, Festive Berries, and Iced Spruce.
- Number of Limited Edition STAMPtember® exclusive stamp sets Tim has collaborated with us!
- Tim’s voted most underrated Distress color (& one of his favorites!) ((Tim, we heart Old Paper too!))
- Simon Says Stamp President and Momma Heidi Crowl with Tim Holtz at the most recent Creativation show in January 2020!
Don’t miss Tim’s AMAZING introduction to the new color showing swatches, samples, and MORE!
Did you know: there will be 11 MORE Distress colors to look forward to! All will be revealed by December 2021!
Shop the new color:
Love this pretty new color.
Great new color…it’s clearly a “must have” to add to my distress ink collection. Thanks for making it available-stay well.
I want it all!!! I love this color. I’ll happily be adding it to my stash!
Love the new color, Tim and Ranger knocked it out of the park!
Such a Gorgeous color!!! Can’t wait to get my order!!!
Enjoyed the trip down memory lane. I can’t believe it has been 15 years since the first distress ink. I remember when they first came out. And I still some of my inks that I got back then. I think antique linen is still used a lot today! This new colour is amazing and a great addition to the collection!
What a yummy color!! Can’t believe it’s been that long from last “new” color addition, and can’t believe even more, from the first Distress ink collection was introduced! Back then, I thought, hmmm it wasn’t my thing because I’d always liked “cutey”, and that was so “grunge”…. Years and years later, my collection of Distress lines got expanded and here I am, thinking “what a yummy color”!! LOL! I love the collection of enamel pins, too! That is nicely designed, and great price! :)
This colour is gorgeous!!
Of all the Ranger products, Distress Inks are still my favorites. I know the Distress Oxides have great properties, but I still love the look created with the Distress inks the best. It’s exciting to know there will be more colors coming along! I’ve already ordered the Speckled Egg ink color, in fact as soon as I saw it! Lol!
This is the color of a black bird’s egg … we found one in the yard and it’s so pretty! Love this color!