Hello friends! We’re always on the look-out for tools and supplies that will make crafting easier, more efficient and even cleaner!
Today we have a quick tip video for you, featuring a new adhesive tool that we think you will LOVE; the Glue Sponge! Check out the video below to learn how to use it and find out some helpful tips!
WATCH THE VIDEO
Here are some highlights you’ll find interesting!
- This clever little sponge, soaked in a permanent (but non-toxic!) adhesive.
- The glue is acid free, which means it won’t “yellow” your projects over time.
- Perfect for not just paper, but also items such as twine, cloth, thin plastics and wood, and even sequins!
- Dries clear (super helpful, especially for clear sequins!)
- A great solution for adhering delicate, die cut sentiments to your card projects!
- Use with an ink blending tool and sponge to apply glue to larger die cuts and papers.
You can find this awesome Glue Sponge over at our Simon Says Stamp store. We hope you’ll check this clever tool out; we have a feeling you will enjoy working with it as much as we have!
Blog Candy Alert!! Follow our blog via email and comment on this post for a chance to win special blog candy!