One of my favorite things about the Monday challenge blog is all of the lovely creative people all over the world I am inspired by. The creative community is such a wonderful one – and I love being a part of it. Today I’m excited to announce to you that we’re looking to add a few new members to our team!
Do you love to create inspired by our weekly themes? Love blogging your latest creations? Do you enjoy making a variety of projects and want to share your ideas with the community here? If you are interested – this is your chance! Previous design team experience is NOT a requirement – you just need to have an active blog and want to be a part of the team. We don’t have calls very often (our members tend to stay a nice long time – it’s fun!) so read on, and then send in your entry via email.
If you’d like to be considered for a position on the team, please carefully read and follow the instructions for applying. I can’t state this strongly enough: follow the instructions exactly!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
- Your name
- links to:
– your blog
– twitter, Instagram, pinterest, youtube, or other social media accounts
– 2 of your favorite projects posted to your blog
– any current design team(s)
- 2-3 sentences about a project you made featuring a technique that you really like. Attach a single image (image should be attached as .jpg and size should be between 500-1000px wide) of the project to your email.
- Your favorite color of ink (include the brand, color, and why)
- 3 sentences or less about you. This could include notes on your personal style, favorite products or techniques, why you’d like the team, or any other information you think we should know about you.
Applications must be received by May 14th, 2015 at noon Eastern time and any applicant(s) offered a position will be notified by June 6, 2015.
Remember – following instructions is important to be a member of this team so you’ll want to read carefully and be sure you turn in a complete entry. This is as many hints as I can drop that the details above, that you follow the instructions exactly is a huge part of what we’re looking for! An email reply will be sent out within 3 business days to each applicant, and as needed follow-up questions may be asked.
Potential team members should be ready to make a six-month commitment. Applicants invited to join the team will be given full compensation information and team duties/expectations. If you have any questions before you apply, feel free to email email@example.com directly.