Hi friends! Happy Tuesday! Please welcome special guest Kim Hughes back to our blog! She took a bit of a designing hiatus from Paper Smooches, but we sure are glad she’s back with her fun and whimsical addition to the crafty world! In case you missed them, check out the new February 2019 and March 2019 editions by clicking or tapping here! Keep reading for some new inspiration with the March collection and enjoy!
- Stamp critters onto watercolor paper.
- Apply watercolors over images.
- Mount onto kraft card base.
- Embellish with washi tape and gold sequins.
- Use die to cut holes in the frame and “thanks” word.
- Stitch along word and frame with embroidery floss.
- Cut patterned paper and mount onto cardstock base.
Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks to special guest Kim for being with us today!
Blog Candy Alert!! Follow our blog via email and comment on this post for a chance to win special blog candy!