Hi readers! Happy Tuesday to you! Today, I’m excited to share that we have started carrying a selection of great items from the Me and My Big Ideas brand. They have such a fun selection of planners, accessories, and MORE that we hope you love as much as we do! Check out our selection! I created a little collage of some of my favorite products we carry in the collection…what are YOUR favorites?!
- Life gets BUSY. This cool Life is Good Weekly Calendar allows for lots of note taking each day to make lists, add appointments, or whatever you want! Pop some magnets on the back and it can be refrigerator ready too!
- Make a STATEMENT with these Icons Puffy Stickers! The fact that they’re in my favorite color palette? Icing on the cake.
- Make a quick card stand out with Birthday Mambi stickers! Who doesn’t need a quick Birthday card or two in a crunch? Just add cardstock. Problem solved.
- A great extension to keep your household schedule on track! Home Planner Extension Pages make it easy!
- For those that are young or young at heart, these fun Halloween Spooky stickers will help enhance archiving cool costume pictures!
Inspiration: “The Rainbow Fish” by Marcus Pfister
Have you seen the children’s book “The Rainbow Fish?” Having two young girls, I have read this book to them a countless number of times. This book has a beautiful message, and the illustrations and colors are fantastic as well. Lawn Fawn’s Fintastic Friends stamp set is perfect for a card inspired by “The Rainbow Fish.”
Blog Candy Alert!! Follow our blog via email and comment on this post for a chance to win a special blog candy!
Congrats! Blog Candy Winners!
Please email Samantha (Samantha@SimonSaysStamp.com) with your mailing address (if applicable) and the name of the blog you won from to claim your prize!