Welcome to the Holiday Photo Card Blog Hop! Today we’re hopping and showing you loads of ways to incorporate your cherished photos with your holiday cards.
I’ve created a card using a wallet size photo of my favorite girl…Melody. The photo slides out of the frame and so the recipient can place it in a frame, brag book or wallet.
The Simon Says Stamp Stitched Oval and Stitched Rectangle dies worked perfect for this size photo. I was able to tape them together and die cut in one shot. This idea would also work for a gift card holder.
I’ve created a video of how this card comes together. You can watch it below or on our YouTube channel.
We have 9 giveaways from several fantastic and generous sponsors.
- Two yearly subscriptions to LiveLoveCards.com
- $25 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp
- $25 gift certificate to Ellen Hutson
- $30 gift certificate to Altenew
- MISTI (or mini MISTI!) from My Sweet Petunia
- $25 gift certificate to Paper Smooches
- $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn
- $25 gift certificate to My Favorite Things
Winners will be selected at random from the comments left on each blog hop stop. Be sure to leave a comment on each stop to increase your chances to win! Leave your comments by Tuesday, November 22, 2016, 11:59pm CT. Seven winners will be announced on LiveLoveCards on Wednesday, November 23rd, just in time for Black Friday. :)
Here is the full list of stops on the HOP!
Thanks for stopping by today… Happy Hopping!!