Floral Embossed and Ink Blended Card Idea
Hi friends! Happy Wednesday! Please join me in welcoming special guest designer Jenny Colacicco from Altenew to our blog today! Keep reading for a step-by-step tutorial on how you can create this gorgeous card and enjoy!
Step by step:
- Stamp the Altenew Shrub Rose florals and leaves twice onto 80lb Neenah Solar White cardstock using the pinks and greens in the Altenew Northern Lights Crisp Dye Ink Set. Use a MISTI to help you position the stamp layers.
- Stamp the outlines last using embossing ink and heat emboss. I used a golden peach embossing powder for the flowers and a translucent glitter embossing powder for the leaves. Die cut them out with the coordinating Altenew Shrub Rose dies.
- Heat emboss a sentiment from the Altenew Well Read stamp set onto white cardstock using coordinating embossing powder and trim out.
- Ink blend the Northern Shore Crisp Dye inks onto an A2 panel of 80lb Neenah Solar White cardstock using a large ink blending tool and a stamping mat. Start at the base and blend the lightest all over. Move to the second lightest and blend from bottom fading out towards the top and repeat with the darker inks with the darkest just edging along the base of the panel. Spritz with a fine mist of water.
- Dry emboss the panel with the Altenew Fantasy Emblem 3D Embossing Folder, placing the panel close to the left side of the folder.
- Add 2-3 spritzes of Altenew Antique Gold Metallic Ink Spray and adhere to a white notecard made from 110lb Neenah Solar White with fun foam.
- Adhere the florals and leaves with foam squares, adding double layers for dimension. Adhere the sentiment strip over the top with an additional layer.
- Finish with a few Satin Gold Sequins.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, and thanks to Jenny for being our guest!
What a beautiful card! The colors are just lovely.
Really Beautiful card!!!
This is really pretty
Thank you so much for having me!
Excellent to the point article and news.. Well appreciated, My sites: okbet login