CLASS GIVEAWAY! Tim Holtz: Creative Chemistry 102
In this second installment of the popular Creative Chemistry course, join instructor and artist Tim Holtz as we explore the “science” behind inks, glitter, paints, and so much more!
Packed with techniques galore, this one-week course is designed to further your artistic confidence and technique know-how to take your creations to the next level. Building on the ideas and concepts introduced in his first Online Card Classes course, Creative Chemistry 101, Tim will teach you the technique “hows” and “whys” using his signature products from Ranger to get the most out of these creative tools. And, because it’s an Online Card Classes course, there will be loads of giveaways, step-by-step instructions, examples from guest artists, and more. Plus, Creative Chemistry 102 includes hours of technique demonstration videos and downloads from professor Tim himself!
Creative Chemistry 102 includes:
- Learn techniques using Distress products, Layering Stencils, Alcohol Inks, Embossing Powders, working with various Surfaces, and so much more…
- Instructional videos from Tim
- Projects from guest artists, including Paula Cheney, Jennifer McGuire, Shari Carroll, Kaz Hall, Richele Christensen, Wendy Vecchi, Shelly Hickox, Joy Kennedy, Debi Adams, Tammy Tutterow, Lisa Spangler, Mou Saha, Tami Hartley, Chelle Fowler, Kelly Rasmussen, Kristina Werner and Debby Hughes
- Creation of technique tag swatches with step by step instruction labels on the back
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A forum for discussion between students and Tim (open for pre-class discussion on October 1, 2013 and then archived on October 21, 2013 for your reference).
- Random giveaways for class participation.
- Shopping discounts to online stores during class.
- A student gallery to show your work!
For a chance to win a FREE spot in this class, please comment on this blog post and follow our blog via email. The winner will be announced soon! Good luck!
would love to win a spot in this class!
I would enjoy this class – it sounds like it will have the answers to my questions! :)
I took Tim’s I01 class and it was awesome Would love a chance to take it again!!
Thanks for the chance.
Would love to win a spot! 101 was fantastic!
so fun to think we can win a chance to do this class-love it.
Would really like to win a spot in this class !!! I love Tim Holtz ! and yours since I always find the Tim I want at Simon Says !!
I would love to win a spot in Tim’s online class. sounds great!
This class sounds awesome! I’d love to win a spot! Thanks! :)
Can’t wait to see what Tim has up his sleeve.
What a fantastic cass ths would be! I would love to learn more about Tim’s techniques and style! Thanks for the chance to win.
I’m taking this class, would sure love to win! :)