All NEW holiday card inspiration for 2013! Join us for a cardmaking class focused on every aspect of your holiday cards, from the inside of cards, to stretching your holiday stamps. Holiday card Workshop 2013 is packed with holiday card inspiration!
Join instructors Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, Laura Bassen, Shari Carroll, Debby Hughes, and friends for a holiday card-focused class, covering everything from die cutting to masculine and feminine cards– all with the goal of inspiring your holiday cards! With plenty of follow-along videos, an inspirational gallery, helpful forum, and more, you’ll have loads of ideas to add a special touch to all your handmade holiday greetings.
- 17+ videos and cards!
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers (open for pre-class discussion on October 28th, 2013 and then archived on November 28th, 2013 for your reference).
- Random giveaways for class participation.
- Shopping discounts to online stores during class.
- A student gallery to show your work!
Class begins November 11th!
Follow our blog via email and comment on this post for a chance to win a FREE spot in class!