In celebration, I created a card using the Altenew Hibiscus Bouquet stamp set where I’ve used the center (solid) images to create watercolor effects.
The watercolor technique is simple, first I layered on light tones of ink, then stamped a second time with ink in a specific area for a darker tone. When everything was dry, I stamped the outline images overtop in black.
I’ve filmed a video that you can view below or on our YouTube channel HERE.
Altenew is giving away $50 gift certificates to FIVE lucky winners. There are also 12 awesome companies who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Spellbinders: Three $100 Gift Certificates
- Online Card Classes: Three Class Spots
- My Sweet Petunia : Mini MISTI
- Pretty Pink Posh : $30 Gift Certificate
- WOW! Embossing Powder : $30 Prize Pack
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L : $30 Prize Pack
- Tombow USA: 1 pack of 10 Dual Brush Pens
- Chameleon Pens: 1 Pack of 5 Chameleon Pens
- Butterfly Reflections Ink: $25 Gift Certificate
- Ellen Huston LLC : $25 Gift Certificate
- Freckled Fawn : $25 Gift Certificate
- Simon Says Stamp : $25 Gift Certificate
Be sure to leave comments by Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 11:59 PM EDT for a chance to win! 15 WINNERS will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew blog on April 28th, 2017.
The anniversary celebration continues the rest of the week, just follow the links below!
Thanks for stopping, your next stop on the hop is to SVETA FOTINIA. Enjoy!!!