Hi friends! Our full week of our popular, FREE craft series 5 Ways in 5 Days continues –and today is our first day of class! We are delighted to bring this series to you that includes a list of incredible designers including: Laura Bassen, Nina-Marie Trapani, Kristina Werner, Yana Smakula, Cathy Zielske, Caly Person, Shari Carroll, Nichol Sphor, and Jennifer McGuire!
Throughout this series spanning November 15th – November 21st, we’ll be sharing with you 45 AMAZING holiday crafting ideas . Today we’re going to focus on 5 ways to use Embossing Folders! Let’s dive in for some ideas!
The five ways of using Embossing Folders included into today’s FREE class include:
- Use an Embossing Folder on a Stenciled or Stamped Background
- Use an Embossing Folder on Envelope Flaps to Add Interest
- Use Embossing Folders with White Core Cardstock and Sand Away the Raised Surface
- Use Embossing Folders with Die Cuts to Add Lots of Texture
- Use Embossing Folder on Clear Window (Acetate) on the front of a Shaker Card