Hi friends!! Our full week of our popular, FREE craft series 5 Ways in 5 Days continues –and today is our SECOND BONUS CLASS! We are delighted to bring this series to you that includes a list of incredible designers including: Laura Bassen, Nina-Marie Trapani, Kristina Werner, Yana Smakula, Cathy Zielske, Caly Person, Shari Carroll, and Nichol Sphor!
Throughout this series spanning November 15th – November 20th, we’ll be sharing with you 40 AMAZING holiday crafting ideas . Today we’re going to focus on 5 holiday color combinations! We all know the classics, but check out some of these beautiful combinations! Let’s dive in for some ideas!
Use these 5 COOL color combinations to create some SUPER gorgeous color combinations in your holiday card making:
- Pine, Cherry, and Cappucinno
- Cherry, Flannel, and Seafoam
- Sprout, Seafoam, and Pine
- Sprout, Carnation, and Cherry
- Carnation, Flannel, Seafoam, and Sprout
- BONUS combination! Seafoam, Carnation, Sprout, Cherry, and Pine